Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Girl

I knew Addyson was tiny, but diapers are a little bit of a challenge. I had purchased several different types before she arrived to see what would fit her best once she arrived. I had heard different diapers fit different ways, but I never thought there would be such a difference. We'd had her in Pampers Swaddlers as that was what the hospital had used, but we ran out last night. I tried three or four different types on her last night to see what would work and they all just swallowed her. The Huggies were large on her, but not too terribly bad so we used those overnight with no problems. This morning when I changed her clothes she rolled over to the side and before I knew it the changing pad & Addy were soaked with barely a drop on the diaper. I guess Pampers it is for now. I'm hoping that in a couple of weeks the others fit. If not hopefully some of the other little ones can use what we can't.
Also ladies if anyone needs any powdered Enfamil I have tons of samples. Addy is on Similac so we won't be using it and there is no sense in holding on to it if someone else can put it to use. Call me and I can either bring it to church or bring it to you.
Here is a cute little random picture. I think Josh must have had the TV up too loud.

No comments: