Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 11, 2008

One Month Old!!!

Wow!!! I can't believe we made it through our first month. I didn't post this yesterday because technically we hadn't made it through the first full month until after midnight last night. Okay it was actually because I got caught up in playing with Addyson and establishing a routine, but the other reason sounded more official.
Just in the last several days Addyson has become so much more aware and interactive. Last week she started gurgling & cooing and this week she has started paying a little bit of attention to her toys. Its just so amazing to she how much she has changed & grown just in the last four weeks.
It looks like her neck has really improved. The knot is still there, but she moves her head from side to side more easily and will hold it up in her car seat rather than just letting it fall to the right (other than when she is really sleepy, but who doesn't do that). We have a checkup for that on Thursday so I'm hoping that we get a good report from her doctor.
I will load pics later on today when I catch her wide eyed and bushy tailed. I had to make a run to my doctors office this morning for some minor complications so I missed her really active period this morning, but hopefully I can get some good shots this afternoon.

No comments: