Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

Growth Spurt or Just Off Kilter????

Last week we were in a pretty good groove of and then napping for an hour or so. The last couple of days there has been a definite change in her sleeping pattern. Yesterday afternoon/evening she just wanted to sleep, but we did a pretty decent job of keeping her up. I was afraid she would stay up all night, but thankfully I was only up once. Today she stayed up for almost the full three hours after her 6:30 feeding, but everyone since then has been a sleep-a-thon. I'm really hoping this doesn't mean she is going to be up all night tonight, but we'll see. I thought I had her in a pretty good pattern going into daycare, but it looks like we might be back at square one. Oh well if thats the worst thing thats going on then life isn't so bad.

No comments: