Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 27, 2008

First Smile!!!!!

Today during church Addyson smiled at me for the first time. Sure there have been gas smiles, but this one was definitely intentional. I had her setting on my lap facing me and I was smiling & making faces at her then all of the sudden her little face just lit up in the cutest little grin. I had felt like she was getting close, but this completely caught me off gaurd and I thought I was going to bounce out of my seat. Josh and I were also playing with her tonight and she smiled at both of us several times. I'm just so excited to know that our little girl knows who we are and is actually excited to be around us. I'll make sure that pics are posted just as soon as we are able to catch her in the act. What a wonderful way to end a weekend!

No comments: