Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

2 Months Old

Addyson was two months old yesterday! Josh's grandfather and aunts on his mother's side were up to visit and we had a wonderful time getting reaquainted. Hopefully it won't be another 7 years before we all get together again. Josh did take a few pics so hopefully I'll remember to post those sometime this week.
The last week has been pretty busy for us. On Saturday the 2nd the three of us packed up and headed for Oklahoma to take Addy on her first sleepover at Great Grandma & Grandpa's house. My mom & stepdad came down and all hung out there and at my aunt and uncle's new place in between Henryetta & Wilson. The trip went really well, but I don't even want to know what our mileage was with all of that baby gear. After we returned from that trip I ended taking Addy to the pediatrician on Monday due to some congestion she'd had for about a week. The doctor told me that she seemed fine and even took her off of the Zantac. Then on Wednesday the ear, nose & throat doctor confirmed that she had congenital torticollus which was expected. We then wrapped up the week with the visit from Josh's family.
So whats on our agenda next? Family time. I'm hoping the three of us can just catch some time next weekend to enjoy each other's company. We may even be able to catch a little smile with the camera.

No comments: