Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 21, 2008

2 Month Checkup

We had Addyson's two month checkup on Tuesday, so here are her latest stats along with the percentiles.

Weight 12 lbs. 2 oz. 73%
Length 22.5 in 45%

After we had the fun of finding out how big she had grown her first set of immunizations had to be administered. Of course I was all worked up and stressed out expecting the worst. To my surprise Addy did great! She only cried for a couple of minutes and then she pretty much slept the rest of the day. No fever, no fussiness just sleep. Trust me I'm not disappointed, but I wouldn't have handled getting three shots as well as Addy did. She's still been a little extra sleepy the last couple of days, but the ladies at daycare said that it can take several days for them to bounce back all the way.
We did end up putting Addy back on Zantac, but I know she'll eventually grow out of the reflux. If that is the worst of our problems then we are really lucky.
I promise I will get pics loaded soon! Josh and I have both been sick this week, but as soon as we're in tip top shape again I'm going to go on a picture taking rampage!

No comments: