Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Big Move

This weekend Josh finally "convinced" me to let Addyson move to her own room. The thought of her being all the way across the house made me extremely anxious so I slept on the couch until about 3 am. Then on Saturday night I was a little more comfortable so I went to bed at the usual time in our bedroom and all still went well. Then last evening for some reason I was anxious all over again & I kept going to check to see if the door was shut and the cat was not in her room. I'm still not completely comfortable with being so far away, but I'm sure that it will get better soon.
Tomorrow we have Addy's two month checkup. I can't wait to see where she is tracking on her weight! I'm not looking forward to her first set of immunizations, but its one of those necessary parts of life. I'll be saying a little prayer tomorrow that all goes well.

No comments: