Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Girl!

Last Saturday we finally caught Addyson in a smiling mood when we had the camera around. Her smiles are coming much more often now and everytime I see her grinning at me I just want to burst.



She was just a little bit excited.
Note: Tomorrow night we are going to attempt putting Addy to bed without the swaddle. Wish us luck! She is such a good sleeper so I don't anticipate that it will be a problem, but thank goodness for long weekends just in case. Have a happy & safe Labor Day!!!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Great pictures!!! Don't you feel so proud when you are finally able to capture those moments?

I hope the swaddle-free sleep goes well. We were surprised at how much easier it was than we thought it'd be, so I bet you guys did great! :)