Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Busy Weekend

Whoo!!! What a great weekend! On Saturday I got up early and went to the church kitchen where several of us ladies did some batch cooking. Yes I know it sounds riveting, but we really did have a great time plus I made 5 dishes for $35.
Josh and I then went over to visit the Lamps & their precious new son, Ethan. I'm so glad that mommy and baby came through delivery safe & sound. He's absolutely adorable!!!
Finally, we wrapped up the evening with some shopping and dinner. We picked up a hutch for all of my scrapbooking supplies to help clear out Addyson's room. My sweet hubby stayed up late putting it together so that I could move into it on Sunday. Its going to be great having everything easily accessable. Hopefully I'll actually do something with it now. Anyways I'm off to do some chores & possibly some scrapbooking.

No comments: